Empowering the World of Enterprise Applications
As the technology world moves beyond ERP into cloud, mobility, analytics, and SaaS, B2B Workforce is aligning resources around this new paradigm shift in technology.
Did you know?
1. 2013 will be the year of IT professionals specializing in the third platform (cloud computing, SaaS and PaaS, social enterprise, big data, analytics, and mobility). We have a strategy in place that allows B2B to ensure we are finding qualified talent in these areas.
2. BI initiatives are the #1 priority of most CIO’s.
3. Companies are seeing the reduced costs of TCO of enterprise applications and transitioning their CRM, SCM, HCM, BI, Marketing, Talent Management, and many other applications into the cloud.
4. Mobility focuses on CRM applications, but also involves any relevant application that appeals to a global and mobile.
5. BYOD is a huge part of mobility and smartphones, iPads, other touch pad devices, and the integration of that data back into the enterprise will motivate companies to upgrade much, if not all, of their technology platforms.
We truly hold a very unique position in the market as it relates to providing talent and solutions to our niche marketplace.
refer a co-worker